Kids Collection – ethical backpack
The ethical backpack for kids: so cute!
Ethical backpack for kids handmade from repurposed netting used in the fishing and construction industries.
- Bang bag (bear cub): mesh side pocket
- Dot bag (ladybug): an inside pocket closing with zipper
- Padded straps for extra comfort
- Lined with black resistant fabric
- Zipper to close the bag
- Loop handle on top for easy carrying or hanging
Bang (bear cub): W21 x H27 x D8 cm (W8 1/4″ x H10 5/8″ x D3 1/8″)
Dot (ladybug): W32 x H34 cm (W12 1/2″ x H13 3/8″)
The fishing net continues to be the key raw material of Smateria company since its beginning. In Cambodia, it is used for many different purposes: to dry rice, to keep animals safe in their stables, to sift sand in construction sites. Smateria purchase it in local markets and repurpose this common material to create a wide range of colors and great bags!
100% Italian design, 100% made in Cambodia.
Certification : Child Labor Free