Kampot Pepper – Trio Black Red and White
Kampot Pepper / Set of three: black, red and white.
Kampot Pepper is a spice from a tropical vine, Piper nigrum. It is grown in the provinces of Kampot and Kep in Cambodia. This is the first Cambodian agricultural product to have received a PGI (protected geographical indication), which was issued on April 2, 2010. The protected geographical indication allows it to benefit from a protected label in countries recognizing this indication.
Please note that the 100g. is sold in a vacuum packaging and a box. The 50g. is sold in a vacuum packaging.
- Vacuum sealed for freshness
- Premium Grade
- 100% sun-dried
- Harvested and sorted by hand
- Ecocert – 100% traceability
- Without chemical fertilizers and pesticides
- Protected Geographical Indication (PGI)
- Fair Trade